
Today is also Cedric's birthday. I am live blogging the present opening ceremony.
3:24 - "Thank you, I was out," he says after opening his favorite cologne.
Add 3:24 - "Holy shit, it's huge," he says after opening a big thing of York peppermints. Uh, Ced, that's what she said. "Cedric used to be the mint meister," says his mother.
3:25 - He pulls out of the magical bag a black Montana hat.
Add 3:25 - "Bill, nobody gives a shit."
3:26 - Cedric's sister gives him lottery tickets. Either the best gift ever or the crappiest gift ever.
3:27 - "Bill, you're ridiculous, just want you to know that," Cedric's sister says. "Thank you, Jillian," Cedric says.
3:28 - "Cedric if you actually win a million dollars, Jillian and I want to accompany you on a cruise -- and not one of those cheesy cruises like around the Catalina Islands, or something."
3:27 - (Apparently I got ahead of myself) "Do you have a coin or anything?" Apparently Cedric really wants to scratch and win.
3:28 - (For real this time) I play some 80s music to make the mood more festive. Cedric scratches.
3:30 - Apparently no winners for Ced Bear. "Surprise, surprise," he bitches. "I don't think anybody ever wins."
3:32 - Present opening done. To recap: A hat, some smell-good, some losing lottery tickets, some mints. And a ho' lotta love from the family and the roomie.

No comments:
Post a Comment