Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm a winner!



Moderate ADHD Likely


So as I alluded to in my post earlier today, I have been having a hard time getting my work done, or at least budgeting my time well to get it done. I also have found myself acting more obnoxious in group settings and in class. I have long wondered if I have ADHD, but was never tested.

Today, I was.

Thanks to my new friends at psychcentral.com I have learned that I likely am at least moderately ADHD! Awesome. Though my public opinion professor would point out that the test isn't necessarily accurate because the people who might take it are likely to already think they are ADHD, so they are inclined to answer questions in a manner that would result in a score that would affirm their beliefs/fears. 

But in my case, I think there's a strong chance I really suffer from the disorder, considering the fact I not only took a break from writing my paper to take the test, but to blog about it. Oy. 

No comments: